Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been how long.....

Yep. I am blogger challenged. I try, really I do. 
Somehow, it just happens that months and months have passed and not a single post have I placed. If only I could say I was spending my time traveling the world. But, alas, I have not. 
I have travelled the world of weddings. Not mine, silly, you need a boy to marry or date first!
My best friend Heather and her laid back winery wedding in Ithaca on July 4th was just 
plain perfect! I got to hang out all day with my best friend, cool chics in Carolanne the other bridesmaid and 2 of the coolest photographers from Chesler Photography! Yeah Amanda Lee and MK!!!

Now I am just a little more than a week away from my sister's big day!! So different from Heather's wedding! Organized down to the tiniest detail. Well, what did I expect from my accountant sister!! Love ya Gabby!! However, I am so thrilled with the final design and execution of her wedding invites I did that I finally feel like a designer again after what seems like a long hiatus!! I will have to post some images as soon as I get them from camera to computer!! But dresses are finished, details in place and now just the fun of the rehearsal dinner and lots of dancing and celebrating next friday the 25th!!! yeah!!!

All my energy has been expended into wedding this and wedding that! But soon the shift will move to Second Storie this and Second Storie that!! So excited about Handmade Nation premier and the lovely list of amazing vendors that will surround me at the show!

Well, here is to being more bloggery on my end. We'll see. No promises...

2 comments:

joAnn said...

good to see you back :)

carolbarclay.etsy.com said...

Hi Cris, I've been having a little trouble figuring out how to get in touch with you, but hopefully this will work...I'm having a Garden Party and Open Studio on July 17th, from 10-4 pm. I'å also serving homemade cookie, so come on by if you are free!
Carol Barclay
211 Nunda Blvd.
Rochester 14610
442-5652