Saturday, June 28, 2008

hope is alive and well....

Some sound advice to my last post JoAnn and Karen. Sometimes forced changed results in no change for the better. It is all a matter of saying this is me accepting it and saying screw it and just do what is natural and what feels right. 
I saw the movie "The Visitors" tonight at the Little. If you have not seen this movie you should definitely go and see it. What is right, what is wrong and what is accepted is sometimes very ironic and sad.  I won't say anymore until you see it, but you should see it.

Oh, my thoughts are disjointed this evening, sometimes a day just actually goes well and gets you a little giddy. Good times, good times....There is hope in this crazy world. 

I need to go and produce art. I feel the adrenaline pumping and the ideas are generating. I have been perusing some interesting sites on recycled art and different takes on traditional subject matter. Although I can't have these ideas produced by my market day on thursday the wheels of creativity have started turning again....such a great feeling.

well, I am not making any sense anymore, or at least I am distracted by a funny episode of Ace of Cakes so I will stop rambling. 

To all my blogger friends out there...thanks for the continual inspiration!!!!
C

1 comment:

karen said...

it is so lovely to hear you giddy, and to know what, in part, that is thanks to... it's about time.
and the creativity, that feeling of regeneration... it truly is a joy, and there is not enough time in the day to make what you want to make.
i'm so excited to see what you make of this shift in the many aspects of your life!
k