Friday, June 27, 2008

things are possible....

Oh, it's been another week in paradise. The randomness of things is evident more and more each day! It's amazing how blasts from the past resurface when you are ready to move on! 
I really still haven't lived up to what the inspiration of the last post was supposedly changing in my life. Time is always an issue! How does one change the pace of your life when it seems like you can't stop the whirlwind?? I know, I know, one day at a time, it slowly happens. I don't think I can wait for that long! That's like the "you'll find love when you least expect it/you're not looking for it" As any honest single person can tell you we're always looking. Even if you think you're not in some subtle way we are always looking for something, be it love, a purpose in life or my damn car/house keys.  Today, I changed my focus to organization of mail, papers, and junk! I feel better having purged that much stuff. My nemesis is the early morning, If I can conquer my love of sleep and just get up when the alarm actually goes off I think things will start turning the tide....We'll see how long it takes me to not stay up until 2am making me sleep until 9-9:30am... A night owl I am, I must force myself to make the change at least once a week for starters! Any helpful hints....and no, putting the alarm on the other side of the room doesn't work for me!
Well, all tomorrow will bring me to stepping out into the realm of the unknown possibilities..But more on that after tomorrow! 

Stay Cool, Be Happy and let the changing begin!

2 comments:

joAnn said...

beautifully said, as always, my friend. And it DOES happen when you least expect/want it to. That's the beauty of change, of love, and of life. the surprise...

karen said...

it's a fine line between staying motivated to change for the better and just forcing things that shouldn't be forced... instead of shifting your natural sleep schedule to accommodate what you want to get done, get done the things you want while accommodating to your natural sleep schedule...
make friends with yourself. then the nemesis.